What is GST registration?
GST registration Is a process to fill Your taxes. Complete your GST registration online with expert help from IndiaFilings and obtain your GSTIN in less than a week from the comfort of your home.
What are the results of the cancellation of GST registration in India?
Following are some of the results of the cancellation of GST registration in India:
- The mere result is that the Taxpayer does not require paying GST after the cancellation of registration.
- GST registration is mandatory for certain businesses. If they cheat or they still continue their businesses after the Cancellation of GST Registration they have to pay heavy penalties under the GST law.
Why cancellation of GST registration in India is required?Many of the times, due to some circumstances person needs to shut down their business in those cases they have to cancel their GST number. Cancellation of GST registration in India straightforwardly means that taxpayer will be no more GST registered person. Now he does not require collecting or paying the GST. Here are some of the reasons to cancel their GST Registration:
- The business has been terminated
- They have fully transferred their business or have been demerged or disposed of.
- Due to change in the constitution of the respective business.
Steps to cancel your GST registration online:
You have to follow the below given steps to accomplish the process of cancellation of GST registration in India:
- Firstly, log in to GST portal
- Click the option of ‘cancellation of provisional registration’
- Then the cancellation page will open. On the page, you will see that name of the business and your GSTIN are given automatically.
- Moving ahead, fill up the reason for GST registration cancellation.
- Once you have given the reason, they will ask ‘you have you issued any tax invoices during this month’.
- At the end kindly fill up the details of authorized place and signatures. Then sign off with EVC with whom you are in partnership. Companies and Limited Liability Partnership must obligatory sign with DSC.
Who Should Register for GST?
|Mandatory For||Who Can Register||Fees||Time|
Any businesses which have a turnover of above 40 lakhs (Rs 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern states, J & K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand), Rs 20 lakhs in case of services.E-commerce operator
Person who connects through e-commerce business (such as Amazon or Flipkart), should register for GST from the beginning only.
|Individual/Proprietorship Firm||Rs. 1999||Get GST Registration Certificate and Number within 1-5 days Register Now|
If you supply goods or services in events/exhibition & you don’t have a permanent place of business, you need to get online GST Registration. The validity of causal GST Registration is 90 daysSales/Service provide to other state (Inter State)
One should register under GST if any supplier of goods or service provider involved in any other state.
|Partnership Firm||Rs. 1999||Get GST Registration Certificate and Number within 1-5 days Register Now|
| Involved In Online Information
Person supplying online information and database access other than a registered taxable personNRI Exporters & Importers
Any NRI person or company supplying goods or services in India need to register GST regardless of turnover.
|Private Limited/LLP/NGO||Rs. 1999||Get GST Registration Certificate and Number within 1-5 days Register Now|